Am I the only one who kinda loves garage sale season???? I love the hunt.
I'm always on the search for a great piece of solid furniture I can refinish. I haven't found what I am looking for yet this year but I have come away with a few treasures.
I'm always on the search for a great piece of solid furniture I can refinish. I haven't found what I am looking for yet this year but I have come away with a few treasures.
![]() |
| antique sewing machine and table |
![]() |
| antique weigh scale |


Looks like junk to me but to your artist's eye who knows what you'll make of it. I'm excited to see! I've definitely loved what you've done in the past.
ReplyDeleteMy mom has one of those sewing tables in her garage, he always wants to sell it but doesn't know for how much or f people will buy it. I'll tell her know they will.
ReplyDeleteOne mans junk is another mans treasure!
ReplyDelete