Sorry for the pos t overload. I just downloaded the blogger app and man isit convenient!
Back in mid April I started a challenge to read my BOM daily and finish by the end of summer. I haven't forgotten about it (and neither has my reading buddy thanks to daily text reminders back and forth). I am cruising along and at least 2/3 done. I have loved it. I can't believe the inspiration I have felt while reading not to mention the newly increased level of patience in parenting I seem to have come across (I'm positive the two are related).
I totally believe that they would be related. I have a goal to read something in the scriptures every day and since January I may have only missed a few days. Feels great! Good job!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that I get to be the one to read the B of M to our kids at night. I definitely wouldn't do it every day otherwise! Great work!!
ReplyDelete