Friday, June 21, 2013

Tangled

My girl hates to have her hair done.  She detests when I pick out her clothes and it can be a huge battle.  I am trying hard to only make it a battle maybe one day a week (sunday mostly).
I went to trim her bangs a few weeks back and she wanted nothing to do with it.  This isn't the first time she has expressed her dislike with bangs so I decided to let her grow them out.  The only snag is that pinning bangs back requires a bit more time spent on hair.  After a few weeks of it she begged to have her hair cut shorter.
Her hair grows fast so I was all for it. 
I must admit she looks adorable.   It was pirate day too today (thanks AK for the patch and hat!)

4 comments:

  1. You now....I was going through the girl's laundry (all over their floor, closet, bed, etc...) and thinking about how A likes to dress herself and how I can't remember the last time either one of my girls allowed me influence in their clothing choices......and they frequently go mismatched, but happy. Sometimes I'll strongly suggest something, but usually their will trumps. (Unless it's too small or tight, then I trump. Lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for the short hair -- my girls' hair keeps getting shorter and shorter all the time. Love the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete