Monday, June 17, 2013

11 months

Another month has flown by and I can hardly even wrap my head around the fact that WR will be celebrating his first birthday in a month....yikes.  The best way to summarize this past month for WR is BUSY.  If this baby isn't sleeping he is moving at rapid pace and into everything.  I can't turn my back for two seconds on him (good thing he is cute)!

 
 
He had his first hair cut and sat so incredibly still.  Pretty sure he was beyond distracted by the cool car he was sitting in!

He started pulling himself up and now does it non stop.  I can barely take a step without him grabbing my leg and standing up.

He is obsessed with the bath.  No one can get in without him crying to join them.  He is also starting to try to climb out of the tub.....yikes.
 
He is cruising FAST with his walker and along the furniture

Is in love with balls.  He even said "Ball" and "dog" this month!

Loves to be outside


Trouble
Trouble


Went from having 2 teeth to have 5 teeth in just one week - ouch!

We sure do love him

3 comments:

  1. Adorbs. I could just scoop him up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has changed so much!! So so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember my google password. Super cute Sheri! He is adorable.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete