I had a few party ideas in mind (cause I kind of love party planning) but as it got closer to I realized I would need to keep it simple with not having our own home or access to my craft supplies. I lucked out big time last month when we had a silent auction at church and I managed to get the top bid for a cake made by my super talented friend. The stars aligned and she was home from her holidays in time to make a very adorable cake for WR. She even surprised me with a "smash cake" just for the birthday boy. She was even happy to go along with the airplane theme I had in mind.
I hung a bunch of balloons from the ceiling to look like clouds and strung up a few toy planes as well.
I had plans for making an airplane banner I had seen on pinterest but when I was in Target (love that place) the other day and came across this fabric banner I knew it would be a million times easier.
The cakes made for the perfect centre piece!
I set out a few little party favors that all the kids loved.
WR was pretty excited when he woke up from his nap to see it all. He couldn't contain his excitement when he saw the sweet low rider his cousins got for him!
He had a blast playing outside with his new bubble maker and all his family!
We sure do love this little guy!
Great party! More than I would have done in my own home :) those pictures of Weston are just so adorable, he really is the sweetest little guy!
ReplyDeleteI lvoe him! So cute!!! have so much fun in Jasper!
ReplyDeletehow adorable! what a great cake too!
ReplyDeleteFun! Love that cake!!!
ReplyDeleteThe older he gets the more I think he looks like Alysha! Super cute pictures!
ReplyDelete