Thursday, July 18, 2013

One Year

Today my baby turns one.year.old.   It is honestly hard to believe that a year has flown by already.
WR filled a void in our family that I don't think we even realized we had.  We can't imagine our lives without him.  He melts our hearts with his smiles and giggles, keeps us on our toes with his non stop busy boyness and he has stolen our hearts.  We sure do love him.

Anyone who has ever read this blog knows I am kind of in love with party planning.  Sadly being "homeless" has made it a bit different this year...........pretty mild in comparison to the big plans I would love to have.  My brother is flying here in one week and since he never gets to join in on the birthday fun and WR can't read a calendar we are going to wait and have a little party then.  Don't fret though, baby boy will still get a taste of something yummy tonight along with lots of extra cuddles and love for his big day.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

7 comments:

  1. I love him. Give him a big hug from me. Happy Birthday WEston!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.....we may be coming to Edmonton the week of the 28th.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. We leave the 27th for the week but maybe we can catch you before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how fast time flies by! Wish were there to give him a great big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How on earth did that happen?!! It seriously seems like he was born about 4 months ago. He's sure a cutie -- just like your other two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right! Must be time for a little mountain getaway :) Forgot. OUr plans aren't solidified so I'm not sure exactly when we're coming, but if we there when you get back (3rd?) lemme know :)

    ReplyDelete