Monday, March 10, 2014

Celebration of Learning

This morning I got to join JA's preschool class for the second hr for a Celebration of Learning.  If I'm being totally honest I was kind of dreading it because they normally do it in the evening when one parent can come without a sibling in tow.  I wasn't sure how WR would do or if I would have time to focus on JA but it was so great.
Our preschool doesn't require any parent volunteers or duty days so my time seeing his class is pretty minimal.  It was so fun to watch them in action.  JA was the class leader today which made it extra special.  I'm so proud of my boy for working so hard at school and playing equally as hard!  He wrote his name today on a picture he drew better then I've even seen before while holding his pencil with a proper grasp......I got tears in my eyes.

We played with the train set, one of his favorite toys

 He made a space puzzle with his friends while sitting inside the giant cardboard "Spaceship" (He is in love with the outer space unit this month)
 He rang the bell for the kids to line up (official leader duty)
 He got to lead the kids in their run around the gym
 He ran at lightening speed
 Playing hockey with his amazing aid


WR pretty much loved every minute of it too! 

1 comment:

  1. Proud mother moments for sure! How wonderful!!!! Way to go J!

    ReplyDelete