Well, the little Miss is officially a Grade Two-er! A big deal. Heck, I have vivid memories of grade two. She is growing up. The last week or so of school was packed with fun. T was able to accompany her class on a field trip, the had track and fun day, a school talent show and so much more.
The weekend before school got out T took the older two on a "father-child" camp (or as they called it "everyone but the mom camp"). They had a blast and not gonna lie I more then enjoyed my time with WR (we ordered Chinese, shopped at my favorite home stores and hit the downtown farmer's market)
JA had a great time with the boys.
The kids weren't allowed in the water since there is no lifeguard so they kept sending JA in to fill buckets of water ha!
I LOVED seeing all the work that AL had done come home through the week. I smiled when I saw this in her writing journal from last October.
And this was just too cute not to hang in the toy room frames.
Last day of school pic
In honor of the last day of school we rounded up a bunch of friends and hit the spray park before it becomes over run with kids for the summer ;)
AL loves her teacher. I more then appreciate all that she has done this year. Being a teacher is no small deal in my books. Sadly Ms.K is moving to a different school closer to her home next yr. T bought a large box of sugary freezies that I wasn't super excited about so I took them to the school and handed them out to 100 kids as they left for the summer........happy kids and happy mom.
The girls got invited to an icecream party after school at the neighbors last minute and had a blast. AL requested a DQ picnic at the beach to celebrate. I may have thrown my healthier eating habits out the window for the summer (at least to a lesser degree, just too hard with the lack of routine)
The kids spent the rest of the evening cruising on their new boogie boards (best $ spent)
The next day the beach club threw a big "School's Out" party for all the kids; free BBQ, bouncy houses and frisbees.
Let the fun of summer begin!!!!














Okay. That is such a smart idea to send the husband on a camping trip with the kids.
ReplyDelete