I've been meaning to update the old blog for a few weeks now but my laptop has decided it hates blogger so in the mean time I hijacked T's laptop ;)
On the 10th I turned 34 years old. Yikes. My last year in my "early thirties". As much as I curse my 33rd year for really welcoming the grey hair and a few more fine lines it was a great year and I look forward to what this year has in store. I was spoiled with lots of extra love by my gang. T had the day off work the day before my birthday which was an extra treat to have a partner to do all the errands and running around with. He brought these beauties home the day before (love me some spring time in the winter)
We were seriously so busy on my actual birthday with swimming lessons and a few other things that the day just flew by (it started with a breakfast made with love). I managed to sign all 3 kids up for lessons which slightly over lapped each other. This was WR's first time actually being included!He pretty much loved every minute of it up until his Daddy dunked him under water, but he recovered quickly.
I was also spoiled with my favorite gift in the world, sweet notes of loves from the kids.
In the evening my parents arrived and T and I escaped for a romantic few hrs together. We loved every minute of the meal and company at this restaurant (so quiet and cozy, I didn't want a "Keg" experience where you just feel rushed through a meal after standing in line an hr to get in lol). With the fresh snow it was extra beautiful.The next day the birthday spoilings continued, Miss A actually humored me and let me take her picture all dressed up ;)
And after church T humored me and hung this line up in the mudroom so I can display the beautiful works of art that have been coming home! I love how it brightens the room up.

And the icing on the cake was an amazing dinner at my parents complete with an ice cream cake.
It was a happy birthday indeed.








Awh. This post is filled with so much happiness! Love it!
ReplyDelete