JA never ceases to make me smile and amaze me with how much he is growing and learning. He had a big moment this month when he finally let me yank out his tooth that had been super wiggly for quite some time. He was so excited! (after it was over of course)
I left a note in his agenda about it the next day and his teacher assured me he had no assistance on the test and left this sweet note. Way to go Buddy!
He continues to love to make us laugh. He thought this was the perfect outfit for church ;)
I had to snap this pic of his wild hair and pickle breakfast just prior to school one morning
But he does clean up well too ;) Love this kid.
I've been sub teaching his primary class for the month while his teacher lives it up in Hawaii. It is a class full of only boys and can be a bit wild but I am loving the time with him and I love being a bit more creative in teaching them. One week while learning about following Heavenly Father's plan for us we made commandment "road signs" on popsicle sticks and then we turned the room into a giant roadway for hot wheels.
Last week we learned about showing love to our family and the boys each made a sweet card and taped chocolate hearts on it for a member of their family. I loved watching him get so excited about making this for his Dad.
JA still loves to be outdoors more then anything else. He has soaked in this amazing weather every single day and loved every soggy minute of it! (Although he still declares to love winter more then any other season )
This week he had another great experience at the dentist (thanks for the extra support Daddy). Hooray for no cavities and much less anxiety.Sure do love you Buddy Boy!










This makes me so happy!
ReplyDelete