Friday, July 3, 2015

Father's Day

What can I say, we LOVE our Daddy at this house.  T is truly an amazing father, selfless, hard working, patient and always willing to drop everything to get down and play with his kids.  He works so hard all day at work, school at night and then every spare second as a Daddy.  We are blessed.
 
 In lieu of breakfast in bed we opted for a nice note on a tray delivered to Daddy in bed inviting him to join us at the table.  I figured he would get much more to eat if he didn't have 3 kids trying to eat off his plate in bed ;)



 The kids showered him with gifts.  Seriously I love the excitement and pure love in which they ooze when giving him these hand made treasures.
 
 



A little story time with Daddy before church

 This kid was pretty pleased with what he made Daddy in nursery



The day before Father's Day JA scored 2 of 4 goals in his little soccer game
 I may have bribed him with donuts if he scored ;)
 I'm pretty sure that Father's Day weekend should be devoted to spoiling Daddy but some how it turned into a shopping trip and a new van for me!  Good bye Big Red, you served us well
 15 years ago I never would have imagined how exciting a new (to me) van would be!  Thanks T.

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo for a new van!!!! No more snow shovelling next year I hope???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I will absolutely be shovelling next yr!! Where else can a SAHM make $100/hr? (Actually $650/hr my last pay period)

    ReplyDelete