I've been in some serious denial over the fact that summer has indeed ended and fall is in full swing. After I finally started recovering from a knock me off my feet cold earlier this week, I had the energy to jump on board soaking in all the beauty.
For Cubs we rode bikes from here to a new area I'd discovered this summer but never explored before. I was late for Cubs with AL having a cross country race so it took me some serious effort to catch up with the group and it was almost dark when I got there but I was blown away by the beauty and the beavers! I had to take my family back the next night after dinner. Gorgeous. And not much cutter than busy beavers. With the glorious weather still holding strong I went back for a 3rd day in a row with a friend!
I also hauled out the fall decor and thanks to craft night (during a power outage) I have the cutest double sided pumpkin to add to my decor.
WR and I also got to join JA's class for a fall walk in the glorious 25c :)
I'm currently sitting by my fire (blogging on my phone), I've seen the odd flake of snow mixed in the rain and the smell of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies baked earlier still lingers. I'm finally feeling ok with embracing fall!
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Fall Beauty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are some cute decorations, all grown up-like. And of course those outdoor shots are just beautiful!
ReplyDelete