Monday, December 14, 2015

The big 7!

JA has been so excited for his birthday. We set the tree up a few days before his birthday but didn't have time to decorate it that night so I decided to give the Birthday Tree a go. I'm so glad I did, not much sweeter than 7yrs of sweetness looking back at me. JA suprised me with how much he loved it. Poor kid woke up spent the day of his party down and out with the stomach flu so we had to cancel. Luckily he was great by his actual birthday and we could still have the planned family bash.  He is obsessed with hockey and couldn't have been happier to get an official jersey!
He made me smile when he realized that I was swapping the birthday tree for a Christmas tree.  He really wanted his friends to see his pics so we made a birthday Bannister instead!

1 comment: