Saturday, December 19, 2015

Party Time

I keep meaning to get all the party pics off of 3 cameras and into one place but it isn't happening SO for now, a little post.
We postponed J's party a week (a week filled with one puking kid after another plus hrs of studying for an interview and a couple work days for this mom). Anywho, by the time the party arrived I was oh so happy to just order pizza and do sundaes for dessert, let 13 boys run wild followed by our zoo presentation! (Every pic on our walls were hanging slanted by the time the boys all went home lol) I picked a dozen animals from a list and the zoo lady did an amazing job making it so fun. I fell in love with so many of them! And the kids had a blast. Here is a peek:

1 comment: