January seemed to fly by this year. No complaints from me when the darkest month zips on its way.
I've kept pretty busy working 4 days most weeks which I've loved. A highlight this month was receiving the most beautiful quilt from a friend. I had mentioned to her I had planned to make one for the end of my bed if I ever found time. This sweet friend made it for me. I can't even explain how touched I am by her kindness. WR started sportball and is slowing becoming less clingy to me each week. He always seems to snap out of it after 20 mins and then runs off and loves it. Last week he only resisted for a min. His coach is fabulous and WR laughs almost the entire time.
JA had one day of ball hockey and it didn't go well so we pulled him out much to my sadness but it just wasn't a good fit. We've been making a big effort to get him down to the lake to skate a couple times a week to fill the void.
Poor AL got hit hard with some anxiety over school the first few weeks back after break. Broke my heart but I'm happy to report she's back to normal and happy each morning! And last but not least T has been crazy busy with work. He's loving his new job but he sure is busy. The government froze their wages for the next 2 yrs (sigh) but in such economic hard times I'm thrilled he is still gainfully employed.
And some random pics to go along with our month :
Thursday, February 4, 2016
January
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do I spy a dohvinci session? ;) And what it the sport W is playing?? Never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteGoogle Sportball Kara! It's an amazing league that teaches young kids the basics of sports and in such a fun way. Last fall J did a class for older kids focused on just hockey and soccer where WR has done soccer, hockey, football and lacrosse so far.
ReplyDelete