We were completely surprised to see that the ocean that had been so calm the day before was crashing with several foot waves. We had a blast jumping in them and getting tossed around.
We loved watching all the para-wind surfers whizzing around (not really sure what they are called)
Hours were spent playing in these waves. Little boy heaven.
Can you see JA?
After a while I pulled up a chair and laid back and relaxed!
Such a fun afternoon.
We then went back and showered for dinner. I had to laugh every time I straightened my hair at night because within minutes it was curling under the extreme humidity (I swear I did have a couple other dresses I wore at night but seem to only have pics in this blue one)
My dinner dates (JA's dolphin joined us for dinner and pretty much everywhere there.....and even now too)
We truly loved every minute of our time here. The kids were seriously angels the entire time and got along so well.
After dinner we hit one of the shops in the lobby and bought the kids some very over priced treats and sent them off to Grandma and AL's room for a bit to watch a movie while T and I went for a walk. We walked down to the beach which was pitch black except for the stars. Pretty amazing to just stare at the stars and hear the crash of the waves. Not long after we started to walk down the beach the resort next to ours put on the most beautiful fire work show. Pretty fun to watch it all on our own! I may have mention to T how this was just like an episode of "The Bachelor" with our own private fire work show to make out to, all that was missing was the instrumental music that would surely be playing in the background lol. It was so nice to have this little bit of time just between the two of us. Made the day even more perfect.
Nothing like a bright flash in the dark for a sweet selfie lol!
























No comments:
Post a Comment