We've had a little technical difficulty with our computer (thanks WR for hosing it down with oxyclean). So instead of putting off blogging longer I finally decided to catch up on my phone and I'll rearrange the pics later.
We had the nicest 5 days off for the May long (a first for us). For Thursday I kept the kids busy with a breakfast date and trip to the pool in the neighboring town that still had school (after the first 20 mins we had the pool to ourselves score).
Friday AL went to Grandma's and the boys and I met up with friends at the indoor play place. They burned off some mega energy on a rainy day. After such a dry fire ravaged spring we were all happy to see rain all day everyday. Saturday T and I managed to sneak out on a lunch day (love spending time with my favorite guy).
By that night our long weekend took a turn for the worst as the stomach flu hit. Ugh. It took out one kid after the next. We did manage to get in some mini golf with 2/3 kids before the next flu victim was claimed.
We did manage to get in lots of fun moments over the weekend but sheer exhaustion was the overwhelming feeling by the end. Nothing like the flu to make you appreciate the healthy boring days!
Monday, June 20, 2016
May Long
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment