Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Great Read...........

I just finished reading this...........

The Magic of Ordinary Days by Ann Howard Creel

I absolutely loved it and highly recommend it if anyone is looking for a good book to curl up with this summer. My only problem now is that I really need to find a new book to read...........any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I'm having the same problem lately! I'm going to read that book. Have you read the Something borrowed; something blue books? They are by Emily Giffin. they are kinda cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm looking for a new book so I might just read that one! I just finished Noah Sparks "The Choice." Very sweet book, nice cute romantic, very typical Noah Sparks and quick read. We should get together sometime Sheri! If your ever going out and about or doing summery things let me know! We could do a out door park sometme, something like that?! Sorry random thought! haha

    ReplyDelete