Monday, June 22, 2009

What a Guy!

I know Father's Day was yesterday but it has gotten me thinking about just how truly blessed I am to be married to T. He is such an amazing Daddy to our babies. I love to watch AL run to the door and yell "Daddy!!" when she hears the garage door open. Every morning when she wakes up one of her first questions is "Where's Daddy?". When ever we get home and T lifts her out of the van she reaches for his hand and says "Hold Hand. Walk!" and then off the two of them go for a walk to the pond. JA just lights up and his whole body wiggles with excitement when he sees his Daddy. T is always the first to get down on the floor and play with the kids. He is such an amazing example of love, patience, strength, hard work, compassion and integrity. How did we get so lucky!?!?
We love you Daddy..........xoxo

*Watching Hockey*


*Hanging with his Princess*


*Jolly Jumping with Daddy*


*Playing at the spray park*

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love great dads! Sometimes when I watch my husband with the kids, I think that he wins at being the best parent. I don't know what we wives would do without husbands who are fabulous dads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good daddy!!

    p.s. I just caught up on your other posts and can't believe the doctor situation!!! What did you end up doing about it? Weird. Is James feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love awesome Dads! You're family is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete