Morning time is one of my favorite times of day. JA always greets me with the hugest smiles and squeals when I come get him from his crib and AL is quite the little character when I get her too. Over the last 1/2 a year AL usually has a pretty nice little case of bed head in the morning but on Tuesday morning it was pretty exceptional. She actually made me laugh out loud when her little smiley head shot up from behind the bars.

Another view to fully appreciate the hair!

When I ran up to get AL I left JA on the floor in the middle of the room and when I came back 30 sec. later I found him here

Stuck under the couch watching cartoons!
Love these little guys.
Wow Sheri, your kids are too cute! James is looking so grown up! Hes too darn cute and Alysha's bed head is AWESOME! Mornings are great getting kids out of bed, something I always look forward to as well!
ReplyDeleteI love the morning smiles, too. Alysha's bed head is great. Hayley has some serious bed head too - it makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Yes, those morning smiles are the best! When I go get Darren, he BOLTS out of his room and runs to the kitchen asking for a banana - every morning!
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love the hair. Hope she didn't cry too hard when it was time to brush it!
ReplyDelete