Friday, August 21, 2009

Vacation Phobia......

We are headed down to southern Alberta tomorrow for a week of fun and family.........I hope. I am busy packing, doing laundry and repacking (the things AL unpacks) and I have a looming fear of the dreaded vacation. Don't get me wrong, I love a good holiday but after our horrible hoilday from Heck last month I am a bit nervous. We went to Kelowna at the end of June and the kids got so insanely sick it was a week of pure torture (I am still convinced it was swine flu). The trip was so bad I didn't even blog about it because I was sure no one wanted to read about puke, fevers, coughs, eye infections, zero sleep, crying and the torture of getting 2 babies to take liquid meds 3 times a day.
I have kept the kids in isolation from other kids the past 4 days in an attempt to avoid extra germs and have washed and sanitized hands in an OCD manner this week and of course said a few prayers too! I am hoping for the best........wish us luck (or we may never vacation again!)

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping and praying for a smooth, uneventful and enjoyable trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. Hope you don't have a repeat. I would be on eggshells, too.

    ReplyDelete