*I am truly thankful for all of these hands*
Monday, October 5, 2009
I am Thankful
For family home evening tonight I wanted to focus on being thankful with Thanksgiving coming up this weekend. With the help of the nursery manuel and a Family Home evening blog that I love (see it on the right side of my blog) I managed to put together a good little lesson which ended with being thankful for our bodies: our eyes, ears, nose, hands and feet. I decided I wanted to do a little craft after the lesson so I thought back to my teaching days and came up with this fun little turkey. (The body of the turkey is Daddy's foot and the feathers are all of our hands)

*I am truly thankful for all of these hands*
*I am truly thankful for all of these hands*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute idea.
ReplyDeletegreat idea
ReplyDelete