We went to my parent's house for dinner and it was fun to see the kid's reactions to the Christmas tree. You can see they are both heading for the ornaments right away!
AL just loved the tree and kept dancing around and jumping up and down when she would look at it. It is so fun to see their excitement.
My brother and I were only 12.5 months apart in age (AL and JA are 13.5 months apart) and when we were the same age as my kids we managed to pull the Christmas tree down so I have a slight fear that karma will come back to get me! I have a great friend who is going to lend me a baby gate yard to put around the tree so hopefully that will make me brave enough to get our tree up this week.
Cute clothes!! I haven't quite gotten that far yet!!
ReplyDeleteA tradition in our family was that the tree was always tied up to the wall. We had a cat that always seemed to climb it...haha!!
ReplyDelete