Friday, February 26, 2010

Go Canada!

We have loved watching and cheering on the Olympic events these past two weeks. It seriously amazes me when I watch the ability and skills of all the athletes and fills me with pride as I watch fellow Canadians!
The other night like any true Canadian we were watching Team Canada defeat Russia on the ice. During the second period of the game I decided to mop the floors while T and the kids played in the basement. (It is always so much easier mopping without 2 little "helpers" trying to get into the bucket of water) The game was on the TV on both floors and as I watched Team Canada score another goal, I heard a loud Manly "Yesssssss" coming from the basement which was follow immediately by the hysterical crying of JA. We have a swing in our basement and AL was on it but right when Daddy cheered on the team and turned away from AL little JA ran towards the swing and was not only hit by the swing but knocked right back on the ground hitting the back of his head (double goose eggs).


Poor little Buddy...........talk about Taking one for the team!!!
Go Team Canada!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, poor James!! That looks like it really hurts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...if America had to loose to anyone in hockey I wanted it to be Canada. Poor little guy though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen a Double Goose Egg. That looks so horrible. Hope it heals fast!

    ReplyDelete