Anyway, I have spent the week with Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser and let me tell you I can feel every muscle in my body aching (but in a good way). Her workout has really kicked my butt and I don't know if it will ever seem easy but I guess that is a good thing because hopefully I will see some toned results in the end. (I have been working out during JA's nap time and AL sure does love the "dance" videos as she calls them, well at least for about 10 mins before she ditches me for the playroom)

I've also decided to change up some poor eating habits at the same time. I feel that we eat pretty healthy overall as a family but I have developed a bad habit of snacking after the kids are in bed over this past year. I've tried to come up with a list of healthy snack food alternatives (I am a salty snack kinda girl) and my aching body this week has served as a good reminder to stay away from any junk!
I'm hoping by blogging about this it will make me feel a bit more accountable; I guess time will tell!
I love Jillian Michaels...and the biggest loser. Just watching the show gets me motivated. I also love Tosca Reno (she writes the Eat Clean Diet books)...she has lots of great advice about eating and stuff. Seriously I love all her stuff. I even have one of her cookbooks and use it lots. I've been trying to eat healthier and exercise more too. It's hard to keep motivated though, so good for you for blogging about it and making a change :)
ReplyDeleteGOOD JOB!!!!
ReplyDelete