Monday, February 15, 2010

A week of LOVE!

We have had a great week full of hearts, red, pink and lots of love!
We made Daddy a cookie bouquet and gave him a heart attack.


We had heart shaped Jello gigglers for a treat.


T and I went out to a fabulous Japanese Restaurant to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. Not only was it super tasty it was also highly entertaining!

We spent Saturday morning at the science centre and had a blast (the kids didn't want to leave)



I was spoiled with a gorgeous bouquet of tulips (They are my favorite because they remind me of the daffodil and tulip fields that were a block from my house when I grew up on Vancouver Island!)

On Valentine's Day we had a delicious breakfast and the kids got a few valentines.


The day was topped off with a great dinner with my family including some amazing (even if I do say so myself) Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Meringue Butter cream Frosting with chocolate heart garnishes (Thank you Martha Stewart)!

What a wonderful week. I feel beyond spoiled but the best part was spending time with my amazing husband and children. I love you guys. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. All of it looks like so much fun and happiness! I am so happy when I hear about families spending "couple" holidays together. It's really cool.

    ReplyDelete