Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday T!!!!

My darling husband turned the big 3-8 yesterday. Words can't even adequately express how much we love and appreciate this man. We had a birthday filled weekend to celebrate.
AL got crafty this week and painted a large sign that said "Happy Birthday Daddy!". The kids had painted pics for their Dad to hang in his office at work for Father's Day so AL is confident that Daddy will also be taking this masterpiece to work to hang on the wall!

We had a little backyard BBQ with T's family last night to celebrate and lucked out with some decent weather after a very rainy morning.

We had tons of fun visiting, eating, playing with cousins, aunts, uncles and Grandma.
I had the "great" idea of trying to get a group photo since we never seem to do that. All I can say is that trying to get everyone looking at once was no small task (I also realized that I need to learn how to use my self timer so that I can get in on the pic next time).

A silly one

We topped the evening off with some cake (a whole lot of cake) and some bocce ball for the boys.



Happy Birthday T!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great party! Happy Birthday Thomas! And glad the streamers turned out :) Your trip looked fun in your previous post...we love Canmore! And who doesn't love the zoo?? So fun!

    ReplyDelete