We went to the old Fort and had a great time there. We rode the train (always a hit with our kids)

We toured the old buildings (AL had to sneak under the ropes and get a pic in the old school desk just for me!)

We went on a wagon ride.

Ate some treats.

And finished off the day on the rides.


I am not the biggest fan of camping (I think I wouldn't mind camping in a trailer though but alas we don't have a trailer at this point). I didn't mind camping before we had kids but now I stress about not getting any sleep and dealing with grouchy kids all day. We decided to try a little camp out in the backyard this week with AL and Daddy.
The campers were VERY excited!

But the campers returned to the house before 11pm when no sleep had been had (the little lady was still to excited to settle down). Oh well, AL thought having a tent to play in, in the yard was the best thing ever. We will try again next year!
We spent an afternoon at the new spray park in town and had a blast, unfortunately there are no pictures as my hands were full and wet! T and I got to go on a romantic lunch date (Thanks Mom for watching the kids) and we spent some of the rainy days at the mall visiting the monkeys and sea lions and getting some things done around the house.
Yesterday we took the kids on the old street car that goes over the High Level bridge......sooooooo fun! We then spent the rest of the morning at the local farmers market and theater festival.

To top the week off right I ran 9km last night with my favorite running ladies and we are feeling super excited for the official 10km run next Saturday!!
you guys are really good at finding things to do in Edmonton!! looks fun!
ReplyDeleteand I LOVE the bed frame! I've been looking for a bed frame for years that we could afford, but I really didn't think of redoing one! Now, I can look at garage sales! thanks!