I had one of those moments that just melted my heart this morning. JA and AL had been busy playing in JA's room. They love to play in there and forbid me to open the door. I can hear them chatting away and laughing over the baby monitor. I often hear AL "reading" books to her brother. Anyway, they finally came out and I said to AL, "It sure is nice to have a friend to play with" to which she replied "Mom, James he is my best friend". I seriously had to choke back the tears. I hope they always feel that way!
Melt!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! So sweet. I love it when my kids play together too!!
ReplyDeletesweet!!! I would be choking back tears too!
ReplyDeleteLove the one of them facing each other in front of the fireplace. Priceless!!!! And the lighting on the first one is perfect.
ReplyDeleteDon't look too close at the finger prints all over the fireplace! They are sitting on the area rug rolled up so I must have been cleaning.
ReplyDeleteThat is sweet. Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh sooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAwh. I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete