Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heart Month

It is hard to believe that we are already into the second month of 2011! To get into the spirit of the month we decorated the house a bit today.
Last week I came across this cute and simple craft idea on this blog that I love. It was super easy to make and looks cute hung up by our fireplace.


I came across an adorable idea for some treats to make for my Valentine and put in this vase on Valentine's Day.


The kids spent some time today making some great valentines, with paper, stickers and stamps, to surprise Daddy with when he walks in the door this evening.




February is Heart month for the Heart and Stroke foundation. I will be out canvassing door to door for them this month so be sure to be friendly to your neighbors when they come knocking on your door. What greater gift to give a loved one then a donation towards healthy hearts!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute decoration for sure! Way to get a start on the Valentines. :)

    ReplyDelete