Monday, May 9, 2011

Busy Busy Week

This past week was just plain busy......trying to get my head around my new calling, an afternoon of the worst stomach flu, meetings, running, dance pictures, preschool, planning sharing time, 8 out of town guests for the night, a SIL that moved in at the last moment, a baptism to attend, errands, tons of cleaning, a night with only 2 hrs of sleep, etc etc etc!
Most of my week isn't too blog worthy and the truth is that I have hardly had a moment to think about blogging BUT I just glanced at my camera to see if I had even take a single pic to share and I knew I just had to share these ones.
For preschool this week the girls went to my friend's house and they made just the sweetest bouquet of flowers for their mothers.

Now the flowers were adorable but the card is what really caught me off guard with emotion! (I will treasure it forever)


*click on pic to enlarge*

I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to be a mother.

3 comments:

  1. A last minute move-in eh?? Sounds like a phone call is in order. I got the same poem from Rebecca this year -- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I can see your grass. That must feel good. You HAVE had a busy week. Holy cow! You should sit down now and take a breath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sniff. Little reminders from our little ones are so good, right? I love it. Maybe you can quit running outside and just run around to get all your stuff done now. haha. jk.

    ReplyDelete