The kids had the BEST time.
They spent hours playing on Sesame Street (with a break for a picnic lunch in between) and really couldn't have been bothered by the rest of the science centre for very long.
The biggest hit by far was Mr.Hooper's store. The kids had the best time loading up their shopping baskets with groceries and then weighing their items on the weigh scales and ringing up their purchases at the cash register. I seriously got a kick out of watching every child in there; no matter their age every child knew exactly how to use the register, pretend to scan each item, swipe a card and pretend to print a receipt!
The other highlight of the exhibit was the obstacle course. The kids had just the best time.
Thanks Sesame Street for giving us a "Sunny Day".
I've been debating whether or not to take the kids to this next time I'm in town. I think it looks like fun and that they would have a great time!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a TON of fun. I can't believe it. My kids would have a blast!
ReplyDeleteRoad trip!
K. That looks really cool. I want to play there. Forget the kids.
ReplyDeleteKidding.
Kind of.