I love fall. The gorgeous colors, the crisp air, the crunch of leaves. There is however one part of fall (that seems to last until spring) that I could do without........the GERMS. My poor little babies are both laid up on the couch watching a movie (you know they are sick when they are happy to just lay still). I am sure dragging them to the church this morning to set up for an activity may have done them in.
anOn the plus side, I am hoping it might give me a little quiet time to keep working away on my latest project. I signed up to take part in a Quiet Book Exchange with 9 other lovely ladies. I honestly never imagined just how much time and energy it would take to pull it all together but I am guessing that the final product will make it all worth it! We each picked 2 pages to make and then made enough for each member in the group (20 pages total). I have been cutting, sewing and sewing some more for weeks now. I managed to finish my "tie your shoe" page last week and have been plugging away on my "Pot of flowers" (that button on) page all week. Don't look too close at the flower page as it still has pins in it (lots of sewing still to do on it)but it gives you an idea.
It has been fun to actually have an excuse to be a little crafty. I found a few minutes to make these for AL's party in a few weeks. It was so simple and they turned out so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to hang them from the ceiling.
T is loving this season for an entirely different reason (can we say HOCKEY season??). He had a blast catching a game last night with his brother.
I finally got the primary presentation completely written and can't wait to turn some more of my attention over to planning a little girl's 4th birthday party........stay tuned for a party post!
Oh my gosh! I love that mobile thing you found! I'm going to do that for lexi's bday!
ReplyDeletefun crafts! your pages look awesome! hope your babies feel better! can't believe winter germs/ colds are coming!
ReplyDeleteYour quiet book pages are looking great!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness you little busy mama. The pages are SO CUTE! That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteRob and I got really into hockey when we lived in Spokane. Now we live in Spokane's HUGE rival city and we cant stand the Americans (the hockey team, not the people). I can see why your hubby is excited. :)