T had one of his "fun fridays" off of work so we thought we better take advantage of one of the last gorgeous days of fall. We have never been to the Botanic Gardens before but have talked about going for years. The kids were free and we had a "two for one" coupon which was a bonus.
The gardens were simply gorgeous. I loved breathing in the smell of fall leaves and the kids loved running around, exploring, watching squirrels and throwing arm loads of leaves in the air! AL has become a bit of a budding photographer and took pics every chance she got (I only wish I had a second camera to take a few of her holding such a big camera!).
The Japanese Gardens were so peaceful.
We had a great time exploring on our way to the tower on the far side of the gardens. (The perfect place to play Repunzel)
We will for sure go back to check out all the flowers in the summer and are excited to see the Luminaria display in December! Perfect fall day.
Nice pictures. And tell missy A she's givin' her mama a run for the money. hehe.
ReplyDeletelooks so nice there. i have never heard of these gardens. where are they?
ReplyDeleteNice pictures. I grew up in Sherwood Park and have never even been out there. I guess we should go sometime. And, good job on the couponing. I love to save money.
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful there. I'm sure it smells like heaven too.
ReplyDelete