Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had just the best Halloween! I seriously love every minute of watching the excitement of the kids picking out costumes, carving pumpkins, getting dressed up and trick or treating.......so fun.
We started the day off with a trip to the dentist. It was AL's first time and she loved it. In her words, "The dentist is so much fun Mom". (I hope she always feels that way). I had the thought this morning to make the dentist extra fun by dressing up in her costume and then giving her a set of vampire teeth to wear when the dentist came in to "trick" him. She loved every minute of it and the dentist was so good at playing along and giving her a great reaction when he saw her "teeth".
We visited Daddy's work across the street and the kids had so much fun touring the decorated office building and loading up on treats. (So sad I forgot my camera)
Our tradition is to head over to my sister's house for a Halloween party and trick or treating with cousins and friends. JA could barely be convinced to put on his costume but seeing the other kids dressed up sure helped. The kids had so much fun trick or treating. I love this age (a block of houses and they are so happy with their pumpkin basket full of candy and ready to call it quits)!
Our little fairy and policeman were too cute. I love how much fun they have with their cousins (and cousin's cousins)
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. looks like a fun halloween! i love halloween as well, and ididn't even dress up! this will be the last halloween i don't dress up. Love your kids costumes! great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m with you…this is the best age for so many things. My girls were done after five houses. And yours look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN! My kids were ready to quit WAY before I was. :) I just didn't want to go home and put them to bed. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute your kids are and what a fun tradition for them too!

    ReplyDelete