Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Interview Your Child

I came across this idea today to interview your child yearly. So fun.
I figured I might as well try to interview our new 4 year old. These are AL's questions and answers.

Favorites:

cereal - "Big Squares (aka Mini Wheats) and Cheerios"
vegetable - "Cucumbers"
drink - "Apple Juice"
toy - "Strawberry Shortcake"
TV Show - "George" (Curious George)
game - "Elephant" (Elefun)
book - "Worms for Lunch; actually no, all the books"
restaurant - "Uncle Donalds" (McDonalds)
holiday - "Christmas"
animal - "Cats and dogs"
color - "Pink and purple"

If you could change your name, what would you choose? "What? My name is AL"


What do you love about each person in our family? (this one was a bit tricky)
Mom - "You cut up the cantaloupe" (I think this was a hint that she wanted me to cut up the cantaloupe that was sitting on the counter)
Dad - "He plays horsey ride and elevator with me"
James - "Cars"


Where would you like to go on vacation this year? "The Mountains" (she is always asking to do this)


What are some of your wishes for this year? "Money, Money, Money" (Oh dear!)

Who is your best friend? "E ___ & M ____"

What does Daddy do at work? "Works. Then he gets changed when he comes home"

What do you want to be when you grow up? "A Princess"



It will be fun to ask her the same questions in the years to come.

I tried to ask JA a few of the questions but didn't get as far with him! Some of his favorites:

Cereal - "Bread"
Vegetable - "Apples"
Drink - "Milk" (chocolate milk)
Toy - "Cars"
TV Show - "Mum-as" (Thomas the Train)
Game - "Trucks"


Sure love this guy and look forward to interviewing him next year when I know his communication skills will have increased that much more.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea. I may just have to try it. Although, my little stinkers may not be as cooperative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! On father's day we did a question and answer about daddy and it was pretty funny to hear the kids answers. I need to do this for the everyday things. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea, I will have to remember this one. I love AL's answers, a few of them made me laugh....it will be fun for you to look back at those down the road!

    ReplyDelete