Today T and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary! The past 8 years (really 10) together have been an adventure. We have had our trying times (most of which seem to relate back to pure sleep deprivation) but we have been so BLESSED. I can't imagine spending my life with any other person. T is truly my best friend and I will love him forever and then some.
I thought it would be fun to take a look back over the last decade together!
T and I both moved to this city, a few blocks from each other, on the same week in September 2001. He claims to have met me in the fall of 2001 at a YSA dance or activity BUT I some how didn't meet him until January of 2002. Our room mates had become friends and he came over for a little party at our house one evening and I was instantly intrigued by the guy who seemed to already know my name and know it was my birthday that week.
We spent the next year casually dating each other (I may have had to chase him a bit) and then T finally decided to get over his fear of commitment and dove into a serious relationship by the end of the year and never looked back.
2002 & 2003- The Dating Years
On September 6, 2003 T took me to the temple grounds and popped the big question. I said Yes!
2004 - 1 st year
We were sealed for time and all eternity in the temple on February 14, 2004.
2005- 2nd year
2006- 3rd Year
2007- 4th year
2008- 5th year
2009- 6th year
2010- 7th year
2011- 8th year
I feel beyond blessed to be married to my best friend. T is truly amazing and takes such good care of me and the kids. He works so hard all day and comes home ready to play with the kids and help me with anything I need. I am truly spoiled by this man! I really do love him more and more every single day.
Can't wait to see what the next 8 years have in store for us! Happy Anniversary T.

















Happy anniversary! What a cute couple you two are.
ReplyDeletegreat idea. and so romantic. congratulations on so many great years together, friends!
ReplyDeleteYEAY! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHave the best anniversary ever!!
ReplyDelete