Friday, April 20, 2012
Baby update
It's been a month since the last baby belly pic so with trying to stick with my goal of taking pics the entire pregnancy, I figured it was time to break down and take another (incase there is any confusion, I feel like a total dork taking pics of myself!).
Here it is at just over 26wks.
AL offered to take a pic too (a good angel to see just how low my babies always reside........and a nice double chin too)
Moments later she drew me two pictures of "a baby in its water bag" because it is "just like the baby brother in your tummy Mom".
Not long after that she drew a "hippo with a baby in its mouth"..........hmmmmmm!
At the end of the 3rd trimester I am enjoying a bit of energy and motivation to get a few baby projects made. At the same time I am being plagued with some major sciatic pain so all the cleaning that has been happening has been taking a serious toll. I am breaking down and hiring a dear sweet friend to start doing some of the heavy cleaning around here a couple times a month until I recover from the c-section. Speaking of, c-section has been scheduled for July 23 (only a few days before my due date) so I am going to do my best to get that date switched at my next appt.
I am honestly trying to get as much done around here before my ultrasound in a week (that is when I ended up on bed rest with JA). Hoping like crazy that my body is holding strong and I won't have to endure that torture again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be careful……you might put yourself into that bed with all the cleaning you're trying to do. lol. cute prego shirt!
ReplyDeleteHence hiring the cleaning lady ;)
ReplyDeletecute cute belly! Be careful and enjoy the preggo excuse. You only get to use it every so often, afterall. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the ultrasound -- we are hoping for great news!!
ReplyDelete