Last belly pic! 38 weeks and 3 days
In just over 36 hours we will get to see what is inside this HUGE belly. Excited and so very nervous all at the same time.
As silly as I have felt taking pics of myself every month, I am so glad that I actually did it for our 3rd and final member of the family.
My bags are packed, I am registered at the hospital, my blood has been cross matched and I am just about done the laundry and grocery shopping. Praying for a super smooth delivery to make up for the last two!
Stay tuned for a baby post on the weekend when we are home from the hospital.
YEAY! I still think you are the tiniest little thing I've ever seen. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck. We're rooting for all to go well here.
We are all hoping and praying that you have the smoothest delivery ever and the quickest and easiest recovery that you could ever hope for! Let us know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am so happy for you and cannot believe your baby's special day is almost here!! I am praying for you and a problem-free experience. Wish I could bring something by for you. Homemade goodness, you know. Lots of love and hugs for your family!!
ReplyDelete(p.s. when I am 38 wks and 3 days you'll need to feed me positive thoughts...I'll go to almost 42 wks, guaranteed.)
Praying that all goes well! Excited to see pictures of the newest little 'hatchling'!
ReplyDeleteYou're definitely on my mind this week. We'll send a few prayers and speedy recovery vibes your way, can't wait to read all about how well things went :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete