Hard to believe that 1 week ago tonight I was in tears worried about all of the unknowns and worst case scenarios of delivering my baby boy the next morning. I was even worried about having enough love for another child.
Tonight I am more then in love and can't imagine our lives without Baby W. He had the most adorable photo shoot this morning that I can't wait to share with you when I get the pics. It was hard to handle so much cuteness.
For now here is a little pic from tonights bath. I can't remember having so much sweetness in my kitchen sink before ;)
Sheri! He is so handsome!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Thomas has some serious father-son competition, this little one's already nailed the GQ stare!
ReplyDeleteHe really is really really really adorable! It's amazing how our hearts grow and grow to just include more. Never ending capacity. :)
ReplyDelete