Monday, February 18, 2013

7 months

Today my baby boy hit the 7 mth mark.  On the one hand it is hard to believe that I have only been cuddling my sweet boy for 7 mths and on the other hand it feels like just yesterday he was born.
He has been a busy boy this month with teething, teething and more teething!  He now has two adorable teeth on the bottom and hopefully will get a tiny break before another one starts to bother him.  He is finally starting to figure out the solids without the major gag reflex, although he eats a million times better for AL or his Daddy!  I'm not too sure how much he weighs (must be in the 20-21 lb range) but his weight gain has slowed down a ton now that he is rolling and spinning and wiggling all over the place.  I am sure crawling is just around the corner......boo (I just signed up for an infant CPR/first aid course for good reason).  He is sitting on his own but is still pretty unsteady at times.  He loves to laugh and squeal and babble pretty much all day long.  He is still spoiling us with a good 10-12 hrs of sleep a night (bless his little heart).

A look back at this month:

Working on learning to drink from a cup, or at the very least how to chew it really well!
 
He is so in "love" with the dog and is pulling her hair any chance he gets
 

Sporting his new Amber teething necklace.  Never tried one with the other kids but I think I am a believer (don't worry, I wrap it around his ankle tucked inside his sleeper for sleep time - safety first)


Sigh, just so sweet.  This guy finds himself in the tub alot lately since he already thinks he should be able to feed himself (too bad it ends up everywhere but in his mouth!)


Can you see how much he loves her?  He has a special place in his heart and lights up when he sees his room mate and 2nd Mommy.


Lots of sitting time which usually last only a few minutes before he takes off rolling after a toy across the room!



We just fall more and more in love every day.  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. he is sooooooooooooooo adorable workin' the camera. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been that long? Crazy! He is just really REALLY cute lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can I ever see a resemblance to his big sister -- two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete