Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Ideas

Do you love Valentine's Day?  Do you give it a second thought?

It is one cheesy holiday BUT it also happens to be the date T and I were married so we more then embrace it and make it a special day.

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I had been working on a pretty sweet (even if I do say so myself) Valentines suprise evening for T and I BUT spending the day in the hospital kind of got in the way of it all.  I ended up spilling the beans to T while hooked up to an IV and feeling kind of sad.  That and realizing that I had paid for part of the surprise and it needed to be picked up that day......lol.

I'm not going to tell you all my secrets because there is such a thing as TMI but I will give you a couple ideas incase you are scrambling for a last minute idea.

Maybe I am the only who didn't really know this but you can order a bag (or several) of rose petals from your local florist for just a few dollars ($6/bag at Growers Direct).  Talk about a fun, romantic way to add a little love to your evening! 
I had mentioned in a previous post my plan to make a cute little deck of cards containing "52 Things I Love About You" (one on each card).  Once I got started on making my list a few weeks back more and more and more things kept coming to me as I took the time to really think about and appreciate all that T does, it was hard to limit it to just 52! 
Here is a peek at a few (others might fall under that TMI title.....lol)   What have you got planned?







1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? TMI? Never. LOL. So, that is great idea about the rose petals. I did not, too! Love the sentiments. Hope he loves it.

    ReplyDelete