Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Madness

March has truly been a whirl wind with all the house selling and now packing but there have been a few other memorable happenings that I want to jot down for the memory books.


I got a "beautiful" surprise one morning.  JA's teachers got a kick out of it (it so didn't come off)

The snow was metling and grass patches were everywhere and then we were hit with more snow and cold then we had seen all winter (-24C in this pic)

My kids packed their bags and headed off on a "train ride"

The kids set out this nice house, pics and toys for a little Leprechaun.  He left a clue and a scavenger hunt leading to gold coins!

He also turned our milk green.

This guy had Super Hero day at school

This guy was just plain old cute

We thought we had seen a lot of snow but we had no idea.  A week later it snowed and didn't stop.

Almost all of the highways were closed and this highway had a horrific 100 car pile up!  Scary.

"6 mth immunizations" at 8mths old - 21 lbs

And now the snow is melting and puddles and ice are too hard to resist. Makes for the perfect afternoon playtime during spring break.

This little lady got to spend a morning at Spring break painting art camp.
Today she spent the morning at a fabric art camp.  (Thanks LF for letting us know about it).  She has now informed me that she isn't planning to go back to school, she would just like to do "art school" instead!



P.S. Leave a comment every once in a while, it is nice to feel loved and not just stalked!  Bless you heart Ms.KS for always leaving comments.

6 comments:

  1. HA! Lol. Of course imma comment.

    Okay. So, LOooooooooove all the real life photos. Obvs. My style. Your children are so beautiful. Really. I can see their spirits shining through. It's wonderful!

    And lastly, I cannot let my girls see that cute house...(strawberry shortcake?) because they'll have to find one like it for their ponies. (We found a few gently used thrift ones and they have been playing for days. Awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog!!! hee hee! love seeing your kids grow up and all your cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit it. I'm definitely one of your stalkers. haha. I really do enjoy your blog. And I like that you post regularly -- a pretty great feat considering you are the mother of three young children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit it. I'm definitely one of your stalkers. haha. I really do enjoy your blog. And I like that you post regularly -- a pretty great feat considering you are the mother of three young children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alysha's artist skills come in handy with the make-up -- cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your snow pictures :P Looks like the kids have been keeping themselves entertained so you can get all the packing done without their "help", that's kind of them!

    ReplyDelete