I hereby declare that we will NEVER move again unless one of the following conditions is met:
1. T gets a job in a new city (with better scenery & weather) and said company pays for packers and movers to do it for us.
2. Our children are grown, we are retired and too old to move ourselves and we pay for packers and movers to do it for us.
Notice a common theme?
3 more weeks to go. Our first storage container arrives tomorrow.
I keep looking at pics of what our new kitchen will look like to help get me excited to endure the physical and mental exhaustion of it all!
Marathon. Elephant. One bit at a time. You can do it. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for your new place! Moving is a serious drag though...
ReplyDeleteI want to see pics!!! I love the purging that accompanies an organized move. Enjoy your fresh start!
ReplyDeleteI remember all too well. WE moved one year ago. Ugh....totally feel for you.
ReplyDeleteHaven't been commenting because our computer was sick. Takes way too much effort to comment on the iPod - can barely see the security code.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move. I'm pretty sure I'll die in this house because I don't want to pack.