We love to take little drives to take a look at the progress on our new house.
Today we got some real excitement as we watched our house get "assembled". Our builder completey frames, windows, doors, etc off site so that the weather doesn't become a huge factor. They then truck in all the peices and throw it up in one day. JA had the best time watching the crane lift the pieces up high in the air! Now hopefully they can keep on schedule and get us in by the start of the school year. Stay tuned for more pics as it unfolds.
 |
| digging the hole |
 |
| foundation |
 |
| back filled |
 |
| lifting up a wall |
 |
| loving th entertainment |
 |
| end of the day |
 |
| Love the large windows on the back side - it's the house in the middle of the pic ;) |
It's looking really good! I love huge windows too, I can't wait to see how it all comes together over the next few months!
ReplyDeleteThe front picture seems quite similar to your house now, but when I see the side and back pictures I can really tell how much larger it is! So exciting!!
ReplyDeleteYou are right Shauna. It is a really similar width to our house now but 700 sq feet bigger!
ReplyDeleteWHAT? That is amazing. Seriously!!!
ReplyDeleteWow. That is pretty dang awesome.
ReplyDeleteFun! Can't wait to watch this move happen and you put your awesome decorating skills to work!
ReplyDelete