Friday, June 14, 2013

8 weeks down

We are just passing the 8 wk mark of homelessness.  It really has flown by and I hope it keeps flying!!! 
My parents are heading out on a 2.5 wk holiday tomorrow morning.  It kind of feels like a holiday for us too.  The perfect way to bring in the half way mark in a week.
I love how much my kids love their grandparents!   So sweet.
On a funny note, I think 7 wks later it is safe to blog about.  My parents live in a cul de sac and so that means no parking out front.  My dad kept insisting I park behind him half off the driveway instead of walking to the van with the kids.  So I finally did.  I guess we forgot to mention it to my mom who parks in the garage on the opposite side.   Any guesses?????  Yup she nailed us backing out on her way to work.  $5k damage between the two vehicles. ....opps!   And she didn't even kick us out;)
Makes for a good story though.

No comments:

Post a Comment