Sunday, September 22, 2013

Connected

We finally have internet!  (Via a temporary line strung around our house; the pipes running underground are cracked and full of mud)
The past month has flown by and I have some serious blogging to catch up on and pics to upload but it's going to take some time.  Life hasn't slowed down one little bit since we moved in!  BUT we are so loving it.  I love having our own home, our new space and just reconnecting as a family.
We are mostly unpacked and are finally replacing some of the beach towels hanging in our windows with blinds ;)  There is still lots of decorating to do but that is part of the fun.
We are feeling more settled into our new routines of full day school, preschool, before/after school care, running our own home again, work, grad school, etc etc.
Stay tuned for a pile of posts in the coming weeks.  I have missed blogging but at the same time have loved our month being unplugged from cable and internet.

2 comments:

  1. wahoo! Looking forward to your new family pics, too. I tried booking a photographer for our Thanksgiving weekend but of course the two I wanted were gone. Love the new kiddo pix to the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all the pics! I have missed your blog this past month!

    ReplyDelete