Sunday, September 29, 2013

For the Memory books

I wanted to take a few family pics of our family this year so that we could have something for the Christmas card and the memory books.  Life is so busy though.  I lined up my sister to swing by and take a few yesterday but she had to cancel last minute so my Dad gladly came and filled in. 
I woke up and my stomach was feeling pretty queasy and I tried to brush it off all day.  We managed to get everyone clean and dressed after WR's nap and headed to the beach.AL decided last minute that she desperately needed a necklace too (thanks to Stranded Handmade Jewelry for making us extra pretty)  Within mins a huge wind came up and did not let up, the sun disappeared and the beautiful weather was gone. 
120 pics in about a 5 min span and we came away with 3 decent pics......lol.  (And about 100 crazy wind blown pics).
My sweet friend from highschool brightened up the pics for us with her magic touch.
They aren't professional by any means but they make me happy!  At least now we have a pic that WR isn't an infant in ;)  We'll try again next year.
(oh and within hrs I was down and out puking my guts out all night with the flu..............ugh)


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Sometimes you just gotta take what you get, hey? Well, that's how I feel about most of our photos, anyway. Lol. I'm thinking about redoing ours by the river.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't family pictures so much fun!!! ;) You all look great. It's been a while since I have seen your kids -- they are looking pretty grown up!

    ReplyDelete