Monday, October 21, 2013

Craft time

I've finally had a great excuse to start using the craftier side of my brain lately and I love it.
Myself and a friend are in charge of a "super Saturday" craft day at church.  We stewed over lots of ideas.  We narrowed it down and asked some super talented friends to bring them to life.  I'm so excited with what has been created.  I can't wait for our crafty day in a few weeks!
Mason jars to hold makeup brushes, pens, flowers, etc
Ruffle wreath
Growth charts
Christmas banners (sorry I can't get this pic the right size!)
Today my SIL came over and we made some fun 3D paper pumpkins. Looking forward to a winter filled with craftiness :) 
 

3 comments:

  1. I need to make a growth chart for my Mama for Christmas- did you guys use vinyl or markers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to yours. Your crafts are way cuter than our wards.

    ReplyDelete