The day before Father's Day was one of those fun filled happy days. A month or so ago my mom gave me her bike (pretty much brand new) and I have been keeping my eye open for a trailer. I couldn't believe my luck when our friends just gave me theirs. Seriously I feel so lucky and blessed to have such generous people in my life.
For the first time ever we were able to head out on a family bike ride. T and I commented to each other on the sense of freedom we felt!
JA loves the trailer and has convinced T and I to take him on a few solo rides as well.
One happy Mom. Just need to keep riding and toughen up my behind ;)
After an early dinner we headed to the beach with our new fishing rods. The lake is stoked with perch and trout. We had a great time fishing off the outlet. We were way to early in the day to catch anything but as we left in the late evening we could see fish jumping all over the place.
I honestly could fish for hours.
WR kept plenty entertained on the other side in the sand!
AL posing for a pic
After a good go at fishing we decided to build a fire and roast marshmallows. AL picked out pink ones and giant white ones.
There were no complaints from this guy.
Mmmmmm
Love fun days like this (topped off with skipping out of bedtime routine so I could run with a friend. Thanks T)











No comments:
Post a Comment